Current job openings
Title: Software Engineer
Location: REDMOND, WA
- Conceptualize, design and develop solutions to complex application problems by participating in requirements gathering.
- Translate functional and business requirements into code modules and software solutions
- Partner with senior engineers and stakeholders to contribute to creation of stable and scalable system architecture.
- Develop, test and deliver software solutions to address business problems leveraging modern frameworks like Node/React/Angular and design patterns and coding standards
- Designs, builds scalable back end systems by developing complex relational databases and queries with proper data mapping, relationship diagrams, indexing and data processing.
- Develop and implement processes to capture and manage performance data for analysis, generating KPI’s to forecast, understand trends and define roadmaps.
- Develop insightful business intelligence reports and dashboards from various analytics system using different reporting and visualization tools that will help in planning and executing feature enhancements.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to create and document in-depth test strategies, plans and cases for user acceptance testing, integration testing, regression testing to ensure test coverage of the systems
- Implement code/scripts for critical interfaces for data transport between applications and monitors system configuration to assist in validation of data integrity in production and test environments
- Prepare and install complex enterprise software solutions by determining and designing system specification, standards and programming to ensure successful production deployment.
- Serve as the subject matter expert by providing on call go-live/production support when required for applications by effectively diagnosing, troubleshooting, proposing solutions, develop and test fixes.
- Participate and operate effectively as a team player in different phases of the SDLC processes and methodologies.
Required Skills and capabilities
- Bachelors Degree in Computer information Systems or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of Software/IT experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft-SQL technologies and tools like Management Studio, Integration Services, Reporting Services and PowerBI
- Proficiency in Agile-SCRUM methodologies
Please send an email, with your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org